1. USER INFORMATION
HOUSE IN MALLORCA as the Responsible for the Processing, informs you that, according to the provisions of the (EU) Regulation
2016/679, of April 27, (RGPD) and in the L.O. 3/2018, of December 5, of protection of data and guarantee of the rights
with them, who we share them with, how we protect them and their choices about how their data is processed
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its
services. By accepting the measures in this Policy, you agree that we may process your personal data as defined in this
Company Name: GOLDEN FLIGHTS AERO SL
Trade Name: HOUSE IN MALLORCA
Address: Avenida Alexandre Rosselló 23 7ºA 07002 (Palma de Mallorca)
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which
includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Minimization of data: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly
relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the declared purposes and only according to your
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and updated.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organisational measures proportional to the
risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, the
accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of processing
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it
- Conservation: We keep your personal data in a legal and appropriate way and only for as long as it is necessary to
the purposes for which they have been collected.
- International transfers: if your data are to be transferred outside of the EU, you will need to provide a copy of the
the EU/EEA will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access to and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the laws
and applicable regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
We also automatically collect data about your visit to our website as described in the cookies.
Whenever we ask for your personal data, we will clearly inform you about which personal data we collect and
for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector Sending of
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent to the effects of the treatment. You may of course withdraw your consent at
- Legal requirement.
- Because of a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as
the sending of commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or as a customer.
- If necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to GOLDEN FLIGHTS AERO SL for the provision of
various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not carry out any assignment, except for the obligation
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at
any time to:
- Access to your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GPRS.
- Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GPRS.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GPRS
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GPRS.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
- If you have given your consent for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent
granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent
prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if
considers that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements under the
applicable data protection, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the Company at any time. When
this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of
our Policy and to confirm its acceptance.